Happy New Year

It's been an amazing year and i hope i can continue my travel living for some more years. My life in 2009 was too good to be true and i know it will be even better next year.

It started wt a big hangover after the white party on Boracay and ended up in the same place. I had an very good Season here, meeting lot of interesting people from all over the world. The summer time in Switzerland was a bit rainy but i still managed to get a lot of time at my happy place. Only work could have been a bit better, but wt the opportunity to become the head judge of the KTA everything was back on the track.
Looks like the KTA is growing and i hope we can grow with it, more events to come this season.

I wish u all a happy new year and keep your life changing and interesting.

and to all you hard workers and money saver keep something in mind;
in Switzerland we can make the time, but here in Asia we have the time !!

xo

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment