wind s up and down

We're blessed with wind again. after the wind flop in Hong Kong i'm back in windy Boracay. The wind s bit up and down these days, so u ride a 9m in the morning and 12m in the afternoon, but hey... it's still very good conditions, guess we're all a bit spoilt here.
Gonna get some riding pics up soon, as there are a few cameras out every day. I tried that Hadlow pro today... uhhhaaaa don't loop that biotch too hard, pure C-kite. it's better when u got an extra 50m distance to the beach, as there is no depower after the landing.

I worked on the back to blinds and raily-downloops to blind today, gotta say some were pretty succesfull, but i guess it would have been a bit better wt a clear head (-: well it was friday night... Still the best hangover cure.

Should go get my mandala spa treatment soon as my body starts to hurt in every corner. guess these kiteloops wt 12m kites are not too good for my knees and back.

time for an afternoon nap, to get some more kiting and artwork done later.
Some pics of my home my veranda, beach view

 
my home



and not to forget my cute little flatmates...


so long and thx for all the wind
xoxo ;-)

ps: still waiting for the swiss choccolate arrival for x-mas

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment